Welcome to my first blog post!
My plan for this blog is to update you daily/weekly on my first challenge that I will be doing on this blog.
The first Challenge that I will be doing is 75 Hard.
What is the 75 Hard Challenge?
- Follow a diet. ( I will be eating low carb and follow the Primal Diet)
- Work out twice a day for at least 45 minutes.
- Drink 4 liters of water per day.
- Read 10 pages of nonfiction a day.
- Take progress photos every day.
- No Cheat Meals and Alcohol (this one is going to be a tough one)
* I will have to do this for 75 days without skipping any of the above or I’ll have to start over.
I will be uploading a video to Youtube every week to work on my video editing skills and to make sure that I finish this challenge without any hiccups.
Why did I pick the Primal Diet?
I’ve been reading the Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson and it inspired me to eat cleaner and think more about what kind of food to put in my body.
What can you eat on the primal diet?
Eat: Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices, healthy fats and oils.
Avoid: Processed foods, sugar, soft drinks, grains, most dairy products, legumes, artificial sweeteners, vegetable oils, margarine and trans fats.
When do I start?
I will be starting on Thursday 8 May 2021 and hope to inspire more people to do the same!
Talk to you soon!